Episode # 10
Not Telling Mom Everything
- A different set of problems that we can’t talk to mom about.
- Taking a ride in the truck.
- Waking up angry.
- Still worrying about the dog.
- Still being afraid of her own shadow.
- A little girl has showed up.
- Wanting to go see grandma.
- Looking things up on the web about dementia.
- Mama’s dizziness.
- Adjusting the medication.
- Symptoms of dementia.
- Waking us up at night.
- Our pastor and one of the fellows from the church stopped by for a chat.
- Not willing to put Mama in any kind of facility.
- The differences between Alzheimer’s and dementia
- My own memory.
- Causes of dementia.
- Treatment for dementia/Alzheimer’s.
- Coming back to the microphone.
- Being able to find this podcast in different places.