Making Decisions Without Mom
Episode # 15
- Not being able to tell us this and that about the washing machines because of dementia.
- The boys needing to take a break from work to be with the family do other things.
- Mama’s reaction to being woke up.
- I don’t know the answer to questions is getting more frequent.
- The wife and I are talking about putting another show together
- I like being able to do the recording instead of a live show.
- The summer temperatures, are they going to bother Mama.
- Finding a local support group.
- Mama being attached to the dog, taking the dog to the vet, the dog not filling himself
- Mama’s 3 red Housecoats.
- Making more and more difficult decisions for the family without mom’s input.
- Putting the podcast out in other places. The following URLs are for this podcast.
I’ll put the URL for stitcher as soon as I can.
When I was a kid I couldn’t live without my TV today now that I’m older it’s my computer.