Decisions, Decisions, Decisions
Episode # 13
- Trying, not to make the episodes directly about mom.
- Redoing the recording of this episode.
- Update on Mother’s Day phone calls.
- Missing a great granddaughter ’s graduation from high school.
- Talk to the family about the adult day care.
- We found some support groups in town that are going to have some meetings coming up here next month.
- Apparently, dementia causes hallucinations.
- Being cold all the time because of dementia.
- Adult day cares, nursing homes, and other people not taking care of the temperature to suit mom.